BTS

Kinder Alphabet

Friday, July 19, 2013

Supply Container Makeovers!

Since moving to a portable this year, I am going to lose valuable cabinets and drawers, so I have to get creative.  I wanted to purchase some plastic bins to organize my huge office/school supply heap...but I would have to shell out some $$$$!  Then I went to my mom's house for the weekend, and while helping her clean out my father's office, lo and behold she had a tower of plastic drawers that were collecting dust and contained a smorgasboard (sp) of candles that she no longer used!!!  I politely asked if I could have the drawers and she agreed!  I had to clean melted wax and dust, but I think it was worth it!  $20-30 savings here!!!!

SUPPLY DRAWERS-BEFORE!!!!

Now the FUN PART...

I am constantly at Michael's craft stores searching for bargains, and there was 12X 12 cardstock value packs on SALE!  So I purchased solid colors (I originally wanted pretty rainbow dotted paper, but it would have clashed with my theme) and cute font stickers...and ta-da!!!!!


The FONT stickers looked amazing and were cheap!  Be Creative and choose your favorite colors and fonts when purchasing alphabet stickers!  I choose vinyl instead of chipboard because of its thickness, but it is a preference...choose what YOU like!




No comments:

Post a Comment